- How a Dehumidifier can keep mould at bay in your property
- How to dry out a flooded house
- How to keep mould at bay
- How to go green on laundry days
- How to find the right dehumidifier
Choosing the right dehumidifier for you:
Why would I need to get a dehumidifier?
- There’s a musty smell in your home
- There is condensation on your windows or floors
- Rising damp in your floors and walls
- You like to hang laundry to air-dry indoors
- You or a family member has lots of allergies
- Foods go stale or get mouldy quickly
What are the benefits of using a dehumidifier?
- Eliminating those unpleasant odours is one of the top benefits of running a dehumidifier.
- preventing the peeling of wallpaper,
- protecting home electronics and music equipment,
- preserving documents,
- Removing condensation on windows and floors
- and keeping sofas, chairs and curtains from smelling.
Where do you want to use the dehumidifier?
- Bedroom: we would recommend our extremely quiet Meaco Dry 10L or 12L ABC Dehumidifiers.
- 2-3 Bedroom Home: We would recommend the Meaco Dry 10L and 12L ABC dehumidifier or the Meaco 12L Low Energy Dehumidifier/ Air Purifier.
- 4-5 Bedroom Home:
- 6 Bedroom Home:
- We would recommend the Solenco UD30L Dehumidifier/ Air Purifier
- Basement, Wine Cellar, Walk in Safe or Boat
- We would recommend the Meaco DD8L Junior Desiccant Dehumidifier
I want a dehumidifier that comes with added air purification: