Choosing the right air purifier for you:
Why would I need to get an air purifier/ air cleaner or air filter?
- Allergy sufferers and people with asthma or other breathing problems may noticea reduction in symptoms when using an air purifier with a HEPA filter.
- You have pets which release skin and pet dander into your indoor air. This will be caught by the prefilter and the carbon filter will remove pet smells.
- You smoke or live with a smoker. Ventilating and filtration, such as HEPA filtration, catches fine airborne particulate matter (PM 2.5, or 2.5 micrometers), can provide some relief.
- Air purifiers can catch some of the airborne particles and air pollution, like dust, that get kicked up during construction or from cars driving down the road.
What are the benefits of using an air purifier/ air cleaner or air filter?
- Remove triggers for asthma attacks
- Eliminate allergens such as dust, mould spores and pet odour
- Trap tobacco and cigarette smoke
- Remove fumes and pollutants in urban environments
- Eliminate Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Protect children, the elderly and chronically ill from respiratory illness
Do air purifiers/ air cleaners or air filters actually work?
- The Solenco CF8500 and Solenco CF8608 Air Purifiers bear the Allergy Foundations Seal of Approval stating that the product has been scientifically tested to prove it is efficient at reducing or removing allergens from the environment or the products have significantly reduced allergen or chemical content. In order to receive the Seal of Approval, manufacturers have supplied verifiable results of independent testing or testing has carried out via AFSA by independent laboratories to standards created for the Seal of Approval by leading allergy specialists. Due to patient variation, however, use of these products cannot be guaranteed to reduce symptoms in allergic sufferers.
Why should I choose a Solenco Air Purifier?
- The Solenco units are the only air purifiers in South Africa that carry the Allergy Foundation of South Africa’s Seal of Approval
- The air purifiers come with multiple speed setting, night mode, filter change indicators, replacement filters are freely available and two year warranties.
- They use a multi filtration system including prefilters, Medical Grade H13 HEPA filters, Carbon filters and UVC Lights
- The Solenco CF8608 covers up to 95m2 at 2 Air Changes per Hour (ACH) and the Solenco CF85000 Air Purifier covers up to 45m2 and 2 ACH.
- Solenco offers superior after sales service for a world class experience.