What Sets Our Air Purifiers Apart
Did you know, that according to the Environmental Protection Agency, the concentration of pollutants found in the air, is sometimes 2 to 5 times higher indoors?
You have to take into account a number of different pollutants, namely:
- pollens, which originate from plants
- Viruses and bacteria, which are transmitted by people and animals
- household pets, which are sources of saliva and animal dander (skin flakes)
- droppings and body parts from cockroaches, rodents and other pests or insects
- The protein in urine from rats and mice is a potent allergen. When it dries, it can become airborne.
- Contaminated central air handling systems can become breeding grounds for mould, mildew and other sources of biological contaminants and can then distribute these contaminants through the home
- VOC’s such as paint fumes
- Smoke e.g cigarettes and cigars.
There is a lot to take into consideration when trying to protect the environment inside your home, for yourself and your family. Solenco wants to offer you some peace of mind, with our amazing air-purifying solutions.
There are so many different models on the market, but we wanted to show you how ours stand out from the rest in terms of efficiency.
What Makes an Effective Air Purifier?
Air purifiers, in order to be effective, need to be able to do the following:
- They need to be able to at least filter dust, smoke and pollen from the air.
- Have a HEPA filter (which leads to a 50% reduction or more in particle matter)
- The area the unit can effectively handle
- How many air changes happen in an hour
Our models have 5 stage filtration systems. As it stands, it seems like we are the only company using the medical-grade H13 filter(HEPA), in combination with UV-C light and PCO. There are companies that claim to use a UV-C light, the issue is that you can physically see the light, meaning if it really is a UV-C light, it is extremely dangerous. The likelihood is that it is actually a UV LED.
A lot of competitors claim they can take care of large areas with their air purifier models, but they never say how often the air is actually changed each hour. At lowest 4 times an hour, minimum, is recommended. We give people the size of the area the unit is recommended for, based on that minimum. Making it seem like our working area is smaller. An example:
Company A says their smaller unit has a working area of 90sqm, whereas our CF8500 we say works up to 25sqm. Our smaller unit can actually handle a 91sqm room but only at 1 air change an hour (which is not recommended).
The need for regular air changes is crucial.
Our Air Purifiers:
Both the CF8500 and CF8608 model come with the following:
- Pre-filter (removes the large airborne particles)
- Medical Grade HEPA (H13) filter captures up to 99,975% of particles that are 0.1 microns in diameter.
- Carbon filter (removes smells and odours)
- UVC Light captures and destroys bacteria and viruses
- Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) is a very powerful air purification technology and has the ability to destroy particles as small as 0.001 microns
They are also approved by the Allergy Foundation of South Africa.
When it comes to the health of your family and co-workers, there is no compromise. At Solenco our mission is not to fool you and give empty promises. Our mission is to deliver world-leading products, that keep you and your family or co-workers safe, and healthy. We strive to give you all of the necessary information needed to make an informed decision and get the best product available.
Start your journey with us today.