Best Air Purifier for Healthcare Providers Rooms.
Solenco CF8500 Multistage Photocatalytic Air Purifier
The Solenco CF8500 Multi-stage Photocatalytic Air Purifier with its powerful PCO technology will assist in reducing the spread of viruses and bacteria in the air, especially now during this current health crisis and going into flu season.
The advantage that photocatalytic air purifiers have over other air-cleaning technologies, such as filters which only trap pollutants, is they completely transform the harmful chemicals and effectively destroy them.
Perfect for any shared spaces including doctors, dentists’ rooms, offices and meeting rooms etc
- Doctors/Dentists rooms will have high risk with people having various illnesses in one waiting room. So perfect for protecting these waiting patients.
- Receptionists and doctors are at high risk being exposed daily.
- Dentists and their patients are most at risk as they are exposed to the aerosol effect of water and saliva resulting from their high frequency dental equipment.
- Once lockdown is lifted, people will be working again in close quarters to one another and more so than ever will need additional protection.
- Doctors can recommend to patients who are at higher risk due to a weakened immune system. These are perfect for cleaning the air they will breathe. Perfect for a bedroom or small living area.
The Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier’s advanced multistage cleaning system removes 99.97% of airborne particles by means of:
- Pre-filter to remove large airborne particles
- The carbon filter removes smells, smoke and VOC's.
- The True HEPA filter removes particles as small as 0.3 microns
- The UV-C Light kills airborne viruses or bacteria.
- Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) is a very powerful air purification technology and has the ability to destroy particles as small as 0.001 microns
What is Photocatalytic Oxidation?
- Simply put, it’s a powerful technology that naturally accelerates the decomposition of organic contaminants and it's completely green.
- When UV light shines on the titanium dioxide, electrons are released at its surface. These electrons interact with water molecules (H2O) in the air, breaking them up into hydroxyl radicals (OH·). These highly reactive, short-lived, uncharged forms of hydroxide ions (OH−) then attack bigger organic (carbon-based) pollutant molecules incl bacteria and viruses, breaking apart their chemical bonds and turning them into harmless substances such as carbon dioxide and water.