Meaco Deluxe 202 Ultrasonic Humidifier and Air Purifier
Combined humidifier and air purifier to prevent dry and dirty air in the home.
Are you looking for a humidifier and air purifier to fight against the low humidity and polluted air in your home?
- Brand new for 2021!
- New Stock due end June
- Stock available through Takealot.com
- Ultrasonic humidifier and air purifier with remote control
- Warm and cool mist with Aroma Diffuser
- Combined HEPA and Charcoal filter with up to 6 months lifespan
- Best used with Soft Water
- Ultraviolet (UV) lamp to clean the water before humidification
- Hard water filter to prevent limescale build up
- Suitable for rooms up to 65m²
- 17-hour run time
- Medical Aid Scheme Approved (Nappi Code: 1122492001)
- 100% recyclable packaging!
- Download User Manual Here.
Dry conditions in our homes have a negative affect on our health causing dry skin, sore throats, or itchy eyes. It can also increase the risk of exposure to infections, affecting those with respiratory conditions and allergies.
The Meaco Deluxe 202 Humidifier not only keeps the air humid and clean, the humidified air you breathe in has also been sterilised by an ultraviolet lamp, prior to humidification.
Running a humidifier in hard water areas can be an issue due to the build up of calcium carbonate deposits. With this in mind the Deluxe 202 comes with a large limescale filter to help soften the water before humidification.
Humidifier for Baby
The Deluxe 202 has a quiet Night Mode to help you sleep at night, whether it be to help your baby sleep better or to stop your partner from snoring!
The 202 Deluxe has a range of controls to help you get the best out of the humidifier with a three stage mist output, aroma diffuser, hot or cold mist function, auto humidistat and a variable mist output for more even distribution of the clean, humidified air within the room. The Deluxe is suitable for large rooms up to 65m².
This MeacoDeluxe unit comes with a two-year parts and labour warranty, which can be extended to five years when purchased through our website
You will benefit from our carefully-designed features:
- An aroma diffuser to create a refreshing scent in your home.
- The HEPA filter retains 97.3% of particles 0.3 micro-metres in diameter to help clean the air in your room.
- A Mist Level Button changes the humidification output level.
- Adjustable humidity level between 40%rh and 80%rh.
- An active charcoal filter with 12-15g of charcoal to help remove odours.
- Low noise level of ≤ 35dB(A) when the setting is on Cool Mist and ≤ 45dB(A) for the Warm Mist feature.
300ml / hour in cool mist mode
400ml / hour in warm mist mode
|Moisture Output (High)||
≥400ml/h (Warm mist)
≥300ml/h (Cool mist)
|Moisture Output (Medium)||
≥300ml/h ( Warm mist)
≥200ml/h (Cool mist)
|Moisture Output (Low)||
≥200ml/h ( Warm mist)
≥100ml/h (Cool mist)
|Tank Capacity||5.3 litres|
25W in cool mist mode
105W in warm mist mode
Maximum 35dB(A)- Cool Mist
Maximum 45dB(A)- Warm Mist
|Ultraviolet Water Sterilisation||Yes|
|Timer||Yes - between 1 and 10 hours|
|Adjustable Humidity Level||Yes - between 40%rh and 80%rh|
|Dimensions (HWD)||335 x 255 x 150 mm|
|Nett Weight||2,05 Kgs|
- My humidifier has stopped working after a number of days operating?
- The humidifier requires that you clean the inside of it after 50 hours of use. Once you have cleaned the inside of the unit you will need to reset it. Hold down the power button for 3 seconds which will reset the unit.