Solenco GPH2500 Infrared Heater- Patio Heater
- Patio Heater- enjoy your patio all year round
- Energy Efficient Heater - cheaper than gas!
- Portable Infrared Heater- used indoors & outdoors
- Far Infrared Heating- Used in Therapy
- Outdoor Heater- IP55 Weatherproof
- Boost your immune system with infrared heat
- Carbon Fibre Heating Technology- Low Glare
- Eco Heater- zero emissions
- Two Year parts and labour warranty
Solenco GPH2500 Far Infrared Heater
These incredible heaters provide far infrared heat which is the only form of heat which does not blow away. This enables you to enjoy the tranquillity of your patio, deck, caravan, boat or garden throughout the year. The robust aluminium design means that these heaters are also perfectly suited for commercial use in pubs, clubs and bars.
Using Far Infrared Ray (FIR) as a Heater
Far Infrared Ray (FIR) energy is by far the best form of energy for natural healing and for maintaining our bodily vitality without any side effects. Wavelengths of 0.8 to 1.4 microns are the optimum energy that is readily absorbable by the human body making these the ideal outdoor heater. Longwave Infrared (also referred as IR-C or Far infrared) has wavelengths anywhere between 3,0 – 1000 μm. The Solenco GPH2500 produces wavelengths up to 4,0 μm thus classifying it within the Far Infrared heating category.
Health benefits of far infrared light therapy
- Promoting wound healing and tissue repair
- Stimulating healing of ulcers and slow-healing wounds
- Improving hair growth
- Controlling psoriasis
- Relieving pain
- Improving skin appearance
- Reducing the side effects of cancer treatments such as oral mucositis
Aside from these, infrared therapy helps reduce sun damage, improve joint health, reduce scars, prevent chronic and recurring cold sores, and relieve inflammation.
Infrared Patio Heater- IP55 Rated
The IP55 weatherproof design means that these heaters can be used in rain and are 100% splash proof. This makes them the ideal patio or outdoor heater, especially during the wet and cold winter months in the Western Cape. These heaters are portable so you are able to move them indoors when needed.
Energy Efficient Heater
The patented carbon fibre heating tube significantly reduce running costs and cuts carbon dioxide emissions by 80% compared to gas patio heaters making them the ideal energy saving heater. The infrared heater comes with the added function of an economy mode which will automatically turn the heater off if there is no movement in front of the heater within 4 minutes.
Infrared Heater- Ensuring Safety
The Solenco GPH2500 infrared heater has a number of safety mechanisms to ensure the safe operation to those around you. This is a safe touch heater, with the maximum temperature of the metal housing reaching 60°C. This unit comes with a tilt switch which will automatically turn off the unit if it falls or is knocked over.
Other features include:
- Safe Touch Housing
- 3 Stage heat settings
- 130 degree heating angle
- 4m heating distance
- State of the art Carbon Fibre Infrared Heating technology
- Robust Aluminium Housing
- IP55 Weatherproof Design
- Full Function Remote
- Four Hour Timer
- Overheating Sensor
- Tilt Switch
- Thermal Fuse
- PIR (Passive Infra-Red) Feature turns the heater off after 4 minutes when there is no movement within 3-4 meters in front of the heater
|Dimensions cm - (l x w x h)||135 x 42 x 32|
208 - 240; 50hz / 60hz;
Download user manual here.