Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier
- Upgraded Solenco CF8500 now with PM2.5 Display Sensor and Auto Function
- Allergy Foundation of South Africa's Seal of Approval
- Multistage Air Cleaner to prevent allergies, relieve asthma & improves sleep.
- UVC Light which can be turned off and on kills Viruses and Bacteria
- PCO to destroy particles as small as 0.001 microns
- Medical Grade H13 HEPA Filter
- Filter change indicator- 6 to 12 month life span
- Recommended for rooms up 25m2 at 4 ACH
- Protect your personal spaces including offices, bedrooms, dental surgeries, doctors offices and many more.
- Works in rooms up to 45m2 at 2 ACH
- Night Mode
- Two year parts and labour warranty
- Download user manual here.
Determining the right air purifier for your room size
The Solenco CF8500 can move up to 230m3 of air per hour. The more times the air within your room goes through the air purifier each hour the cleaner the air will be. If your symptoms are mild then two times an hour will be fine, four times an hour is recommended and will give better results. The table below gives you an indication of the room sizes that the Solenco CF8500 can purify for you:
|Air Cycles per Hour (ACH)
Prevent those Seasonal Allergies and stop the spread of viruses and bacteria with this Air Purifier
Approved by the Allergy Foundation of South Africa, the Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier is ideal for spaces of up to 25m2. The upgraded Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier system offers extremely high air filtration efficiency due to the medical grade H13 Hepa Filter capturing up to 99.975% of particles including allergens, pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, viruses and bacteria. It now comes with a PM2.5 display sensor and auto function which allows the fan speed to adapt to the air quality! Cleaning the air has just got easier.
Air purifiers refresh stale air, helping reduce the chances of health issues caused by indoor pollutants, which can trigger respiratory infections, neurological problems or aggravate symptoms in asthma sufferers.
New and Improved Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier
This is done by means of an advance multi-stage cleaning system:
- Pre-filter (removes the large airborne particles)
- Medical Grade HEPA (H13) filter captures up to 99,975% of particles that are 0.1 microns in diameter.
- Activated Carbon filter (removes smells, odours and SO2 which is the main pollutant of Eskom)
- UVC Light captures and destroys bacteria and viruses
- Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) is a very powerful air purification technology and has the ability to destroy particles as small as 0.001 microns
With it's built in UVC Light, the Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier comes highly recommended to protect public facilities, doctor’s rooms and hospital rooms for patients. It further reduces VOCs, toxic fumes and foul odours.
Unlike many portable air purifiers, the Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier is extremely quiet (less than 29dB on low speed and less than 55dB on Turbo speed). The Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier features feather-touch controls that enable you to quickly and easily change the settings as you run your fingers over the panel. The enhanced charcoal and HEPA filters on the Solenco CF8500 have a rubber gasket seal to ensure that no air leaves the air purifier uncleaned.
New Night Mode Function - Press the replace filter button and this will turn off the lights and reduce the fan speed to its lowest mode.
Perfect for those essential services still in operation, including doctors rooms, doctors’ offices, hospital rooms etc
- Doctors/Dentists rooms will have high risk with people having various illnesses in one waiting room. So perfect for protecting these waiting patients.
- Receptionists and doctors are at high risk being exposed daily.
- Once lockdown is lifted, people will be working again in close quarters to one another and more so than ever will need additional protection.
- Doctors can recommend for cancer patients who are at higher risk with their weakened immune systems. These are perfect for cleaning the air they will breathe. Perfect for a bedroom or small living area.
Other features include:
- Auto Function with a PM2.5 Air Quality Display Sensor
- Portable with Built in Handle
- Feather Touch Controls
- Night Mode
- 4 Speed Settings
- Energy-efficient (only 50 watts)
- Energy Usage (based on R1.46 per kw/hr) - continuous running works out to 3c per hour!
- Multi-stage purification system
- H13 Medical Grade HEPA Filters traps up to 99.975% of particles that are 0,1 microns in diameter
- Kills bacteria and viruses
- Reduces VOCs, toxic fumes and odours
- Timer with 3 settings (2hr, 4hr and 8hr)
Air Cycles per Hour (ACH)
|Air Cycles per Hour (ACH)||
Suitable Room Size m2 (m3)
|4 ACH- Recommended||
|Clean Air Delivery Rate score|
Suitable for rooms
Up to 25m2 (60m3) @ 4 Air Cycles per Hour (recommended)
|Display||PM2.5 Air Quality Display|
|Sound pressure level||30dB (L), 40dB (M), 50dB (H), 62dB (Turbo)|
|Power supply||230V / 50Hz|
Airflow T/H/M/L (m3)
237m3/ 217,6m3/ 108.4m3/ 60m3
Airflow T/H/M/L (m2)
98,75m2/ 90,6m2/ 45.2m2/ 25m2
Wavelength 254 nanometers
UVC lamp & PCO lifespan
20 000 hrs (4 yrs @ 12 hrs/day)
|Enhanced Activated Carbon filter||
130g +/-20g of bamboo charcoal
(w x d x h - mm)
390 x 145 x 428
Nett weight (kg)
>125cfm (0.1 micron M AHAM Standard)