Introducing the upgraded CF8500 filters.
The Solenco CF8500 just got better...
We are very excited to inform you that the CF8500 now has the option of 2 types of filters.
1. The standard filter which consists of the Pre filter, True HEPA filter and the activated Carbon filter.
2. The upgraded filter which consists of the Pre filter, H13 HEPA filter and the activated Carbon filter.
What is a H13 HEPA filter?
The H13 HEPA filter is a medical-grade air filter capable of removing a minimum of 99.95% particles.
Air Purifiers with the H13 HEPA filter can clean out pollutants and microorganisms from the air more efficiently.
Medical-grade filters are commonly used in Doctors and Dentist rooms. 'The reason why is because they have a higher particulate retention rate'. Which means that an H13 HEPA filters can remove tiny particles in the air more efficiently.
The web of fibers that make up the H13 filters are more dense than the True HEPA filters, Therefore they are able to trap the smallest particles at a higher rate.
The video above demonstrates how to change the filters.
The filters last between 6-12 months all depending on the environment. These need to be replaced when the "Change Filter" indication light comes on.
- The air purifier and Pre-filter should be cleaned at least once every month.
- More frequent cleaning may be required depending on environmental conditions.
- The filters can be cleaned with the brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner.
- This will remove lint and dirt. Only the Pre Filter is washable.
- Make sure the filter is dry before fixing into the combination filter.
- Do not stick any foreign objects or your fingers inside the unit.
- Do not use gasoline, benzene, thinners, harsh cleaner etc on or in the unit while cleaning as it will damage the product.
- Never use alcohol or other solvents.
- Only use a clean, dry soft cloth to wipe the external surface of the unit.