Disinfecting your floors during the COVID-19 crises
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or speaks. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air. They quickly fall on floors or surfaces. - https://www.cnbcafrica.com/apo/2020/03/29/coronavirus-fact-check-covid-19-is-not-airborne/
We are washing our hands and wiping down surfaces but are you doing the same to our floors.
The Hobot Legee Automatic Vacuum Cleaners which vacuum and mop can be used with the following chemicals to disinfect your floors.
Hypochlorous acid water(HCIO, 200ppm)
- The material of pipeline(PP) and water tank(ABS) are resistant with HCIO and diluted bleach.
- Robot vacuum cleaner will spray the disinfect evenly and mop through the floor, avoiding the direct contact to Chlorine.
- Can clean 150m2 area with as little as 320ml only.
- Check if the HCIO and diluted bleach are safe on your type of flooring.
- Please use HCIO and diluted bleach in a ventilated environment.
- Don’t spray HCIO directly onto your skin, and please keep children and pets out of direct contact with it.
- Don’t mix HCIO and diluted bleach with any other detergents, including LEGEE floor detergent, except for pure water.
- Please pour the recommended amount of HCIO and diluted bleach into the water tank for one round of cleaning and then refill the water tank with pure water for the second round of floor cleaning to avoid chemical residue in LEGEE’s pipeline.
For safety, below liquids are not allowed to add into LEGEE water tank:
╳Alcohol 75%(Flammable liquids)
╳Essential oil(Easy to block nozzles and mold)
For more information on the best automatic vacuum cleaner in South Africa browse our website - Solenco South Africa